HSSE Officer (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) (Thumamah Store)
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Managing operational, commercial and emergency announcements when required through PA system.
- Operating the telephone switchboard in a professional manner
- Maintaining an updated list of staff numbers
- Registering, logging and reporting all the operations and incidents
- Monitoring staff entrance and controlling visitors and contractors’ admission to the building.
- Reviewing & reporting on items passing the checkout counters and ensuring they are checked randomly, and spot checks are done for cashiers to review their transactions.
- Ensuring all money handling procedures are safe and secure.
- Safety induction for all visitors and contractors.
- In case of emergency immediately
- Coordinating with emergency respond team (ERT) and local authorities as needed in case of emergencies
- Maintain and follow up the functionality of CCTV/control room systems.
- Conduct HSSE inspection routines
- Minimum high school degree with two years’ experience with a Health, Safety, Security, Environment background.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Must have leadership skills and ability to react calmly and responsibly in emergency situations.
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues as and when they arise.
- Must be computer literate.
- Previous call center/ customer service experience is a plus.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.