Goods Flow Team Leader - OCP
- Unayzah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Lead the third party team and work with the country In-store Logistics and the OCP commercial team to secure the highest goods availability for customers at all times and at the lowest possible cost.
- Contribute with relevant third party input and feedback to the OCP management.
- Secure the quality and merchandising of products in the ASIS.
- Secure the quality of display stock accuracy and customer shopping experience in the OCP.
- Identify, recruit and develop the many talents in the OCP team to secure succession planning.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the OCP.
- Ensure that the third party team work in compliance with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and the environment.
- Secure an efficient third party process in the OCP.
- Contribute to the lowest possible costs by addressing root causes and taking actions to correct inefficiencies and find better ways of working.
- Contribute to positioning IKEA retailers and the IKEA Brand as responsible partners in lowering environmental impact by taking relevant actions that contribute to achieving long-term profitability in a sustainable and environmental way.
- Work actively and implement the agreed working methods with the third party.
- Influence positively to keep agreed to wait time at the hand out areas and customer shopping experience in the OCP.
- Monitor all customer return and try to extract the best value from damage returns, and create shipments to 505 for good condition returns and follow it up.
- Reduce transfer type cost and follow up for more prevention and better profitability.
- Follow up with 197 logistic team regarding IN TRANSIT shipment.
- Follow up with 505 management regarding IN TRANSIT shipment.
- Ensure that the goods flow team works in compliance with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and the environment.
- Identify, recruit and develop the many talents in the goods flow team to secure succession planning.
- Lead the store goods flow team and work with the country In-store Logistics and the store commercial team to secure the highest goods availability for customers at all times and at the lowest possible cost.
.Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role.
.Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
.Ability to work through others, set priorities, delegate responsibility and give open and honest feedback.
.Ability to inspire and engage others.
.Business-minded with a clear customer focus.
.Problem-solving experience. Ability to work during early and late hours of the day.
.Ability to identify the need for and drive change in ways of working.
.Ability to reflect and find value and ideas in collaborating with others.
.Desire to work in a values-driven company.
.Experience of working in a fast-paced retail or logistics environment.
.Experience and interest in retailing and/or home furnishing.
.Experience of setting and implementing action plans and providing clear direction and following up goals.