Customer Experience Analyst
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Analyze the customer experience end-to-end performance across different stages and touchpoints.
- Generate actionable insights that support internal stakeholders in the decision-making process.
- Build data-driven recommendations to optimize productivity, value and customer delight.
- Identify new customer experience opportunities and pain points.
- Gather multiple data sources by working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Champion the development of CX performance dashboard for a unified view.
- Evaluate new CX projects and initiative launches.
- Assess and predict CX outcomes that impact the return on experience and customer lifetime value.
- Categorize, evaluate and monitor customer segments (Detractors, Passives & Promoters)
- Conduct competitive CX analysis and CX intelligence reports.
- Correlate CX performance to commercial and operational performance metrics.
- Set the requirements, processes, and reporting outcomes of Pulse CX along with other research and reporting methodologies that represent VoC.
- Report weekly, monthly and tertial CX performance and feed insights across different forums.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research whenever validation and further analysis is required.
- Hold up-to-date knowledge via training and on the job learning
- Bachelors in Business Management; emphasis in research will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar analyst role, preferably within the Retail sector .
- Previous experience in managing and developing performance dashboards
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.