A/C Technician | فني تكييف تبريد
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Responsible for general maintenance in the store and to ensure on a daily basis, proper cleaning, visual check and preventive maintenance of the following:
- Assessed the accuracy of HVAC and refrigeration PM procedures.
- Sliding and revolving door at exit and entrance.
- Test Machine and Trolley Conveyor Machine.
- Standby Generator.
- Domestic Water Pump.
- Fire Fighting Motors and Fire Fighting Generator.
- Self Service Gate and lighting.
- Cashiers’ gate.
- Air Compressor for Trolley Conveyor Machine.
- Ensuring the proper working conditions of stand-by and fire fighter generators through test runs (15 min) on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring monthly routines of the pest control measures through authorized pest control company.
- Conducting test runs and visual checks for fire hose reel, firefighting motor and generator to ensure that they are up to the required standards.
- Ensuring the treatment of drainage system in parking area on preset intervals (every 4 months).
- Ensuring the change of water filter in coffee machines in country office, store management office and main restaurant (every 4 month).
- Ensuring that entire electric panel is in required condition, conduct visual check and preventive maintenance (every 4 month).
- Responsible to attend the on call requests on daily basis.
- Monitoring the water level of the water tank, supplying water to the store and the firefighting motors
- Must have wide knowledge and skills in repairing different kinds of Air-Cons and Cooling, heating systems
- have wide knowledge in package and Split type for installation of Air-conditions.
- Know how to change spare parts.
- Experience in general maintenance preferably holding a technical diploma in engineering.
- Preference for Mechanical/ electrical engineering background
- Must have plumbing experience
- Aware of standard safety and security principles.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to share knowledge and learning.
- Able to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively within high stress situations.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.