Hsse Team Leader ( Thumamah Store)
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Promotes & supports the operation as directed by line managers.
- Maintain and improve the level of safety and security in the store and Lead safety committee.
- Ensure that Control Room Operators, CCTV Operators & Security Guards are adhering to their JOB Description and support them in achieving their KPI’s.
- Ensure that HSSE inspection routines are conducted and corrective actions taken.
- Responsible for investigating all HSSE incidents & cases in designated store.
- Develop and review the store risk assessments.
- Improve and develop emergency response plans and maintain high level of awareness among all coworkers.
- Conduct evacuation and fire drills as per company policy.
- Ensure all HSSE systems are functioning and maintained at an effective operational level at all times.
- Ensure store changes meet the required HSSE standards
- Being proactive in implementing effective control measures and actions to eliminate hazards.
- Ensure compliance with IKEA HSSE standards (Group Risk Manual, authority matrix, IKEA HSSE Management system), local regulations on a consistent basis via regular series of audits, follow-up, rounds, education & training, and reports.
- Handle civil defense & law enforcement queries in store.
- Develop, maintain and Conduct HSSE trainings.
- Respond, control and register incidents related to Health, safety, security and environment in the store.
- Send HSSE monthly reports to HSSE matrix in monthly basis.
- Conducting security weekly meetings, Managing Security service provider’s performance and evaluate them based on KPI’s in monthly bases verify security attendance or invoices.
- Support the store business as necessary.
- Analyzing and taking the lead of minimizing the net losses related to theft or fraud causes.
- High diploma or higher qualification.
- Minimum 4 years’ HSSE experience preferably in the retail sector and home furnishing.
- Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
- Advanced computer and software skills
- Basic knowledge of local criminal/civil laws, labor laws and HSSE regulations.
- The ability to carry out investigations independently.
- Lead auditor in occupational health and safety based on ISO 45001 standard is preferred.
- NEBOSH IGC is preferred