HSSE Officer (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) (Thumamah Store )
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Managing operational, commercial and emergency announcements when required through PA system.
- Operating the telephone switchboard in a professional manner
- Maintaining an updated list of staff numbers
- Registering, logging and reporting all the operations and incidents
- Monitoring staff entrance and controlling visitors and contractors’ admission to the building.
- Reviewing & reporting on items passing the checkout counters and ensuring they are checked randomly, and spot checks are done for cashiers to review their transactions.
- Ensuring all money handling procedures are safe and secure.
- Safety induction for all visitors and contractors.
- In case of emergency immediately
- Coordinating with emergency respond team (ERT) and local authorities as needed in case of emergencies
- Maintain and follow up the functionality of CCTV/control room systems.
- Conduct HSSE inspection routines
- Minimum high school degree with two years’ experience with a Health, Safety, Security, Environment background.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Must have leadership skills and ability to react calmly and responsibly in emergency situations.
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues as and when they arise.
- Must be computer literate.
- Previous call center/ customer service experience is a plus.