Store IT Helpdesk (Thumamah Store)
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
- Ensure all IKEA IT operations in the store functioning well Support IKEA coworker’s hardware and applications related issues.
- Coordinate and communicate with IKEA vendors and service office IT colleagues to work together on project and IKEA applications issues.
- Secure all the software installed on the user’s PC with licenses.
- Secure daily IT routine and performing the checklist Monitor daily scheduler jobs and ensure sales statement posted.
- Ensure all the daily and weekly backup jobs completed successfully for all three stores and service office.
- Ensure and complete any backup restoration request.
- Preventive maintenance of Data center, hardware and servers.
- Coordinate with vendor for POS machines maintenance.
- Ensure data optimizing on weekly basis.
- Secure Monthly IFB and annual store inventory support and preparation.
- work on effective ways to reduce the IT Budget.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/ Computer/Networking.
- Must have strong communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Microsoft/CISCO Certification is preferable.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Willing to cover shifts and provide a required support during weekends, holidays and peak seasons according to the requirements to resolve incidents on time manner.
- Problem solving and Troubleshooting skills.
This position is in Riyadh Store