HR Specialist (Coworker Care Specialist) - Thumamah Store
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
You are responsible for delivering coworker services effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner and ensuring these are prioritized in line with what the organization needs and are legally compliant.
- Registering employee related data into the Human Resource and Payroll system and securing that this data is correct
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new joiners including new ID, emails, access cards, staff payment cards and uniforms
- Maintaining records of coworker attendance, sick leaves, annual leaves and store annual leave plans, compensatory time, and producing reports for department managers
- Preparing and delivering work contracts for new joiners and managing contract renewals in coordination with department managers
- Processing coworker resignations and terminations and preparing end of service benefits & calculations
- Maintaining coworker physical and electronic files ensuring that all necessary documents are available and ensuring compliance with labor laws and company policies & procedures
- Maintaining Uniform Stock Room and handling distribution, inventory and annual ordering process.
- Acting as the point of contact and managing third party contracts and partnerships for coworker services including travel agencies and medical insurance companies
- Issuing coworker annual leave tickets and arranging business trip airline and hotel bookings
- Maintaining coworker medical card records and coordinate the issuance and cancelations of medical insurance cards
- Preparing and delivering coworker transaction requests including various types of introduction letters, bank loans, and all other miscellaneous requests
- Assisting coworkers with personnel-related matters including payroll, benefits and policies
- Handling coworker complaints and grievances
- 3 years’ experience working within the human resource department preferably in a government relations/ administrative/ or operational role with a large retail organization
- BA or Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or Social and Economic Studies
- Excellent Communication and Social Skills and must be fluent in verbal and written Arabic and English
- Deep knowledge of government relations processes and regulations in Bahrain including Labor Office Regulations, Tamkeen, LMRA, GOSI Regulations and the GOSI System
- High digital orientation and strong computer skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment to meet set deadlines
- Creative problem-solving skills and a strong self-drive
- Ideally should have strong mediation and counseling skills and the ability and willingness to coach, support and develop others
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.