Graphic Communications Specialist (Thumamah Store)
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Overseeing the complete range of customer store communication and team of graphic communication.
- Ensuring IKEA graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered and correctly placed.
- Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that support commercial priorities and maintain unit costs.
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interior Design or Architecture
- 2 to 4 years experience as a Graphic Designer, ideally in retail industry
- Must have skills in using sign making equipment and preferably experience in working with MAC graphic software such as Illustrator and InDesign
- Individual Accountability & Continuous Improvement skills
- Personal Leadership & Customer Focussed skills
- Teawork & Collaboration skills
- A practical hands-on approach to your responsibilities and the ability to work in