Order and Collection Point Manager
- Unayzah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Purpose of the Job
Lead and develop the Store Management Team to achieve IKEA goals and standards, delivering an efficient and profitable operation in line with the IKEA Concept to secure IKEA as the best home furnishing company in the local market. This job is also accountable for maximizing sales and encouraging an excellent daily shopping experience.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Direct and develop IKEA retailing in the local market and ensure alignment with the IKEA vision, IKEA business idea, human resource idea, and the IKEA Group Direction: Growing IKEA Together.
- Strengthen competitive position through building a strong IKEA Brand position and increase customer base by growing the IKEA market share.
- Co-develop the Store Business Plan and provide input on local priorities.
- Develop, lead and deliver a sustainable long-term plan for growth, visitations, and profitability in the market.
- Ensure that the store works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and external laws including legislation relating to risk, environment, health, and safety.
- Partner with field organization to share entrepreneurial ideas and express opportunities for improvement on current ways of working.
- Act as the IKEA spokesperson and ambassador in the local market.
- Secure competent and high-performing teams and leaders who inspire, and empower every co-worker to recognize and understand their contribution.
- Position the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home in the local market by ensuring the IKEA Concept is implemented in a consistent manner in order to continually show the depth and width of the IKEA product range through relevant, affordable, functional, inspiring and sustainable home furnishing solutions in all media and channels.
- Represent IKEA values and nurtures a strong IKEA culture that inspires co-workers to extraordinary achievements in the store.
- Previous retail experience is required.
- Passion for Home Furnishing, Customer Centric thinking and behaviors, care and empathy for people.
- Problem solving skills and strategic thinking abilities.
- Need to have proven track record of developing high level leaders.
- Ability to drive a high volume business and the acumen to drive P&L results.
- Experience of working in a commercial role in an organization.
- Proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals, and working on plans over a number of years.
- Setting and implementing action plans and providing clear direction and following up goals.
- Proven record of successful leadership in a people-centric organization.
- Experience of leading in a changing environment.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Ability to share knowledge, learning and collaborate with others while acting as a cultural ambassador.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.