Sales Co-worker Part Time / موظف مبيعات دوام جزئي
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Orders price signs and types price tags to insure that they are updated and visually communicated for customers.
- Maintain your area according to the four merchandizing basics.
- Demonstrates full products knowledge.
- Performs physical inventories and keep the sales leader informed of the area merchandise/item inventory.
- Processes of invoices and quotes.
- Ensures shopping tools are available at the assigned counter.
- Perform duties and responsibilities of other areas in furniture areas or other departments to
achieve the flexibility in the floor.
- Displays IKEA standards and value system in behavior and appearance.
- Preserves and demonstrates proper use of the store facilities and equipment’s.
- Responsible for all products related to your area of responsibly regarding maintenance, safety,
display, Sales & communicating customer benefits.
- Maintain all media in your area according to range presentation the IKEA way manual.
- Assembles products when required.
- Merchandising home furnishing products at the store.
- Applies sales methods in accordance to selling in the showroom the IKEA way manual.
- Strives to achieve the sales targets for both the business area and the Department.
- Convert visitors to customers and customer to buy additional products.
- Ensures that products are available all the time and report out of stock items to HFB Sales Leader.
- Communicate IKEA low price and quality products in your area.
- Report customer complaints on products and services.
- Arabic and English language proficiency, intermediate level is a must.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills
- Must have computer literacy.
- Secondary school and/or university students.
- Enthusiastic and must have the ability to work well with a team.
- Must have a good customer focus and be confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Should have an interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.