Corporate Communications Specialist
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
Effective communication of corporate messages to employees, media, investors and the general public.
Key Job Responsibilities
- In consultation/partnership with Corporate Communication Manager and the team, develop high-quality communication content for the corporate channels internally and externally including but not limited to corporate social media content, internal communication, video content, etc.
- Manage the corporate social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Maintain the brand tone of voice at all times.
- BA in Public Relations, Communications or a similar relevant field.
- Strong written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to organize communication events.
- Strong experience in written communication within Retail.
This job is located in Jeddah Service Office.