Customer Resolution Coworker
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers and addressing any issues that arise.
- Handle and resolve complaints and claims efficiently and with empathy and process payments in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
- Strive to create a positive experience for customers to ensure they would want to continuously return and shop at IKEA.
- Ensure that the department/work area is effective for customers and cost-efficient for the store.
- Follow up with relevant function managers and customers regarding any complaints, appreciations or suggestions.
- Actively work together with other store functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for our customers in order to support long-term growth.
- Work towards closing CRM cases in a timely manner.
- Work with managers and peers to identify solutions to customer issues and ensure that the IKEA product range and services are actively working to offer alternative solutions that meet the needs of individual customers.
- Understand the IKEA concept, global solutions, tools, working methods and ensure usage of the appropriate manuals from Inter IKEA Systems to help optimize customers shopping experience.
- Customer service experience ideally working in a high volume/ fast-paced retail environment.
- Experience of actively meeting customer needs through understanding customers in a service industry
- Experience actively meeting customer needs through understanding your customers in a service industry.
- Good at quickly building rapport with people from different (cultural) backgrounds.
- Ability to handle conflict, assertive and able to remain calm when confronted with angry and/or upset customers or challenging situations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust the style of communication to get the message across to the receiver
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to make efficient use of the time available.
- Ability to use and take personal initiatives and make considered decisions.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work alone but also as a team player.
- A flexible approach/open to change.