Sales Coworker Full Time | موظف مبيعات بنظام الدوام الكامل
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Ensure area is clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked and that the merchandising basics are in place at all times.
- Actively approach customers when I recognize the mechanical sales system is not meeting their needs and advise them on best solutions to sell more.
- Optimize the IKEA shopping experience in your business area and the department and strive to maximize sales and achieve targets.
- Convert visitors to customers and encourage further purchasing by supporting customers and ensuring they have an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience.
- Responsible for all products in your area of responsibly including maintenance, safety, display, sales & communicating customer benefits.
- Communicate the IKEA low price and quality products in your area and order price signs and type price tags to ensure they are updated and visually communicated for customers.
- Demonstrate full product knowledge and ensure that products are available all the time and report out of stock items to the Sales Leader.
- Perform physical inventories and keep the sales leader informed of the area merchandise/item inventory.
- Apply sales methods in accordance with the IKEA Sales Techniques.
- Maintain all media in your area according to range presentation
- Process invoices and quotes and ensure shopping tools are available at the assigned counter.
- Preserve and demonstrate proper use of the store facilities and equipment.
- Report customer complaints on products and services.
- General retailing experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must have computer literacy.
- Enthusiastic and must have the ability to work well with a team.
- Must have a good customer focus and be confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Should have an interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.