IT Help Desk Support
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Ensure all IKEA IT operations in the store functioning well Support IKEA coworker’s hardware and applications related issues.
- Coordinate and communicate with IKEA vendors and service office IT colleagues to work together on project and IKEA applications issues.
- Secure all the software installed on the user’s PC with licenses.
- Secure daily IT routine and performing the checklist Monitor daily scheduler jobs and ensure sales statement posted.
- Ensure all the daily and weekly backup jobs completed successfully for all three stores and service office.
- Ensure and complete any backup restoration request.
- Preventive maintenance of Data center, hardware and servers.
- Coordinate with vendor for POS machines maintenance.
- Ensure data optimizing on weekly basis.
- Secure Monthly IFB and annual store inventory support and preparation.
- work on effective ways to reduce the IT Budget.
Bachelor Degree in IT/ Computer/Networking.
Must have strong communication skills in both Arabic and English.
Microsoft/CISCO Certification is preferable.
Excellent computer skills.
Willing to cover shifts and provide a required support during weekends, holidays and peak seasons according to the requirements to resolve incidents on time manner.
Problem solving and Troubleshooting skills.