Payment Group Leader
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
To build and retain a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment by:
• valuing and fulfilling customer needs and expectations thereby stimulating more and more frequent visits.
• understanding customer motivation and expectations, and play an active role in turning them into commercial opportunities.
• ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the IKEA Brand before, during and after their visit. This shall happen by working in partnership with all business functions to contribute to commercial growth.
Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local customer relations' action plan.
Support a customer-focused culture throughout the complete unit and ensure an overall easy buying experience.
Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
Implement the global solutions, services and tools that support easy and fast check out, and a safe and secure working environment.
Analyze customer-related and financial key performance indicators and act with relevant stakeholders on the root causes of customer dissatisfaction and other cost drivers.
Ensure a customer-friendly, efficient and cost-effective execution of the payments process.
Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for the team and its individual members to ensure development and succession.
Maintain relations with external and internal partners, e.g. cash in transit company.
Ensure operational excellence in daily operations in order to enhance the easy buying experience.
Support proactively with customer insights for business and functional improvements.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant.
- Experience of working in a management role within retail and taking responsibility for a large team.
- Quick learner who can adapt to changing demands easily.
- Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- An interest in home furnishing.
- Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
-Experienced in creating and implementing short-term plans and following up goals.
-Proven customer-focused mindset.
-Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
-Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insights.
-Ability to set clear expectations and directions.
-Proven record/experience of developing people and organisations.
-Good analytical and numerical skills.
-Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.