B2B Outdoor Sales Co-worker
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.
Consumers / Customers
I understand my local market, our consumers, specifically business customers and their business needs, and use this knowledge to improve our customers’ shopping experience.
• I talk to my customers and colleagues, giving input and encouraging feedback on how we can make shopping easy, convenient and successful for our business customers.
• I actively work at building long-lasting relationships with the local business community in order to increase their awareness of how the IKEA offer can meet their furnishing needs.
• I am using my sales skills and customer services skills to) actively offer assistance when customers need more help, advice and I optimize the impact of the IKEA BUSINESS point, by ensuring we maximize the effectiveness of our IKEA BUSINESS consultants.
• I know about all the services offered in our store and use this knowledge to help my customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them. I am responsible for the implementation and communication of services specifically aimed at supporting the shopping needs of business customers.
• I have confidence and want to listen to my customers who have a complaint. I then use my knowledge of both the product and how the IKEA organization works to offer informed solutions that ensure customers leave the store with a positive impression
My overall goal is to grow sales to businesses with sustained profitability. I do this by:
• Ensuring all co-workers in the store understand the specific needs of the IKEA BUSINESS customer and the IKEA offer provided for them, and I am familiar with what services we offer through IKEA BUSINESS.
• Taking fast action on commercial opportunities; existing in the local market i.e. start up - offices, residential compounds, hospitality.
• working with customer relations and operations on service execution supporting the business shopping experience, including supporting country IKEA BUSINESS leader in forecasting of sales volumes that will be driven through RLSC.
• networking between stores to share good examples and successes.
* Filing and archiving all the customer information, drawings, copy of invoices, transactions and all of the related information or documents belongs to my clients &projects and treat them as a confidential information.
* High follow up for my projects and customer needs in term of sales and shopping process, delivery & assembly, unhappy flow issues and all after sales services and guarantees.
I deliver an IKEA BUSINESS action plan by:
Communicating the IKEA BUSINESS action plan to my store colleagues and matrix in a way that motivates them to take ownership for their part in achieving the overall goals.
• I provide an inspiring and motivating direction for my colleagues and engage them fully in the IKEA BUSINESS objectives.
• I create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with my colleagues.
• I actively support local projects.
• I am responsible for my own development and look to my manager and my matrix to support me in improving my competence.
- Bachelor degree business administration or relevant.
- Retail and home & Business furnishing experience.
- Delivers superior customer services
- Able to work in high volume, fast-paced retail environment.
- Strong project management
- Superior organization skills
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Motivated self starter, comfortable in far paced environment .
- Effective listening communication and negotiation skills .
- Experience of selling gained in a customer-focused industry.
- Valid drivers license.
- Understand life at home & Business in the local market.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good level of English communication.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office
- Very high communication and relationship skills
- A strong self-drive and ability to take initiatives
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to foresee and respond to current and future business needs
- Ability to use creative problem-solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values.
- Be a dynamic and action-oriented team player.
- Enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.