Kitchen Team Leader
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION: It’s about attracting visitors to the stores, encouraging IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, making it fun for everyone, offering great food with quality at the lowest prices, giving visitors a tasty reason to return again and again, and providing co-workers with a chance to rest and re-charge.
To ensure the full potential of IKEA Food is realized, the following 10 tasks must be fulfilled: 1. Attract visitors to the IKEA store
2. Offer a range that appeals to the many people on the market
3. Strengthen the low-price profile of the IKEA store
4. Strengthen the quality perception of the IKEA store
5. Contribute to a day out for the whole family
6. Strengthen the Swedish profile of the IKEA store
7. Build trust for the IKEA store among customers, co-workers and suppliers
8. Ensure that IKEA co-workers get a good meal for a low price
9. Serve the many store visitors
10. Be efficient and generate a reasonable profit By doing this, IKEA Food supports the IKEA store in selling more IKEA home furnishing products
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: I work together with my colleagues in the IKEA Food management team and I lead and manage my kitchen production team to fulfil the purpose of our function by building business and people together. I strive to make people smile while providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our guests a good reason to return again and again. I take ownership for ensuring food safety in all parts of the store and train others as appropriate. I lead and manage my co-workers so that we provide irresistible food offers of good taste and quality served in a safe and efficient way.
Experience of working in vibrant retail environment
Experience of managing/leading and developing a team
Advanced knowledge of food production and food safety
Experience from food service business
English communication skills
Saudi is a must
This Job is located in Dhahran Store