Sales Coworker (Part Time) / (موظف مبيعات (دوام جزئي
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Optimize the IKEA shopping experience in your business area and the department and strive to maximize sales and achieve targets.
- Convert visitors to customers and encourage further purchasing by supporting customers and ensuring they have an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience.
- Responsible for all products in your area of responsibly including maintenance, safety, display, sales & communicating customer benefits.
- Communicate the IKEA low price and quality products in your area and order price signs and type price tags to ensure they are updated and visually communicated for customers.
- Demonstrate full product knowledge and ensure that products are available all the time and report out of stock items to the Sales Leader.
- Perform physical inventories and keep the sales leader informed of the area merchandise/item inventory.
- Apply sales methods in accordance with the IKEA Sales Techniques.
- Maintain all media in your area according to range presentation the IKEA way manual
- Process invoices and quotes and ensure shopping tools are available at the assigned counter.
- Preserve and demonstrate proper use of the store facilities and equipment.
- Report customer complaints on products and services.
This job will be on IKEA Tahlia Store. هذه الوظيفه ستكون في معرض ايكيا التحلية
- General retailing experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English. Arabic is a plus.
- Must have computer literacy.
- Enthusiastic and must have the ability to work well with a team.
- Must have a good customer focus and be confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Should have an interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.
*This Job is in IKEA Al Salaam Store