- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
This role needs a confident specialist that is comfortable working within groups and in a dynamic management level environment, that can easily identify and place business needs first and follow up with all stakeholders effectively.
• Maintains office procedures and filling system.
Ensures keeping copies of important documents going and incoming for filling.
Collect documents for store manager approvals.
Keeping company policy and procedures and confidential matter for filling.
• Handles telephone calls and correspondence for Store Management Team.
Attending telephone calls for the management team and taking a note to be reported.
Prepare memorandums that store management team requested.
• Schedules, coordinates minutes and reports store management meetings and visitors appointments.
Receive guest and taking schedule for the meeting.
Attending management meeting to take the minutes of meeting as per the schedule.
Follow-up meeting for the department manager by sending e-mails.
Calendar should be intact, updated and monitored.
• Follow-up with departments Managers on action items to be reported in staff meetings.
• Prepares and updates Store Management Team’s vacation schedule.
Prepare vacation schedule of the management team, ensure no conflict from everyone.
Prepare vacation application form of the manager for store manager approval base from the yearly vacation schedule.
• Updates and reports on progress achieved in business plan.
Updated and collect the store actions from each department head and reported to the store manager.
• Prepares Store Management office annual budget comparative report.
Keeping annuals stores operational budget in comparative report.
• Maintain updated inventory of office equipment, manuals and furnishing.
Keeping inventory list of office supplies, office equipment, manuals, magazine, furnishing and etc.
• Ensures proper utilization and maintenance of conference and resources rooms.
Handling booking of the conference room, ensure everybody has a booking accordingly.
Maintaining the conference and resources rooms in a proper place.
• Maintains adequate supply of stationary and office supplies.
Ensures having monthly inventory of the office supplies and keeping intact stocks.
• Prepares and communicates Duty Managers Schedule for the store management team.
Prepare Duty Managers Schedule monthly and posted.
Ensure DM aware on his duty, in case any urgent meeting that DM can’t take the duty, ensure someone will taking care on his behalf.
• Displays company standards and values system in behavior and appearance.
Ordering uniforms that HR needed for the co-workers for the whole year.
• Preserves and demonstrate proper use of the store facilities and equipment.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in English, Business, or Project management.
- Excellent computer skills & Microsoft office, excel, and power point.
- English and Arabic language proficiency both spoken and written
The nature of this role means you will be working on your computer 80% of the time, and reachable at any given time.
High communication and organizational skills.
This position is in Riyadh store