Customer Experience Specialist
- Prince Saud Al Faisal, Ar Rawdah, Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
Be an integral player and a strong contributor within the Customer Experience team by planning and delivering the required actions while liaising with direct stakeholders to drive towards a truly Omni channel customer – centric experience across all touchpoints.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To analyze and evaluate the customer experience throughout the different stages and touchpoints.
- To understand the tensions and triggers along with its implication on customer experience, brand and business performance.
- To work closely with internal matrix stakeholders (E-commerce, Commercial & Operations, Consumer Insights, Marketing & Customer Care Centre), on delivering and elevating the customer experience by resolving tension points and capturing triggers, while ensuring KPIs are met.
- To execute and follow up on the plan that steers the Omni-channel customer experience to a delightful level by removing hindrance and securing a customer focused easy buying process.
- To promote and instill a customer-centric mindset and culture within the organization and throughout the customer experience value-chain and touchpoints.
- To develop monthly performance and project status reports.
- To assist in developing and conducting QA across what is currently called ‘Easy Buyer’ and ‘Shopping Experience’ but increased scope of these functions to include all channels.
- Bachelors in Business Management
- Worked in a customer experience or customer relations role in the following industries: Retail, Banking, Telecom, Airlines, Consultancy or any service driven sector, preferably in high customer centric roles. Home furnishing background will be an advantage.
- Greater knowledge and understanding of customer experience in an omni-channel environment; to include both digital and conventional touchpoints.
- Acquired knowledge and experience in customer journey mapping and design; elevating the path to purchase/ post-purchase experiences.
- Hands-on CRM experience and utilization to monitor, plan, extract and report.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Proven track of successful projects being managed and delivered.
- Strong problem solving, project management and analytical skills; turning insights into opportunities.
- ERP Systems & Technology Savvy.
- Contact Center Experience is a plus.
Travel to operating cities is required at least on a quarterly basis.