Smaland Co-worker - موظفة العناية بالاطفال
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
-Taking a good care of customers' children while they enjoy their shopping experience in IKEA
-Entertain the registered children and greet them with IKEA’s known hospitality.
• Check and maintain the safety and cleanliness of the playroom according to stated guidelines and checklists together with the cleaners and technical staff
• Check available toys and videos and ensure that these are fully functional
• Check the refilling of stationary items and suggestion forms
• Control the registration of visiting children while entering and leaving Småland according to IKEA policy
• Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
• Supervise children signed into the playroom, ensuring good teamwork in the operation of the playroom during
This includes toilet needs and taking care of individual children, making sure that there is a good balance among children per play activity, and co-workers handling the checking-in and checking-out of children and paging parents as needed
• Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior
• Create a fun environment for the children in our care
• Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and control in polite way
• Handle accidents in proper way (Code 500) and evacuation procedures for children in playroom
• Report accidents and incidents
• Submit the daily Småland report (number of children and results in case of accident) to Småland supervisor
• Replace damaged toys on weekly basis
• Maintain required supplies as per authorized limits
• Ensure the Småland routine maintenance with co-operation of customer service leader
• Conduct Smaland inventory using the required checklist
• Continually develop your knowledge by attending training classes as required
- High School
- Must be able to speak and understand English & Arabic
This job will be in IKEA Tahlia.