- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
To be a strong contributor to the development team, develop solutions in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfill the purpose of the digital strategy.
Support the development activities For IKEA Solutions through business analysis, system analysis, customization related to backend / Frontend solutions components and to enable system Integrations either native or through web services.
The IKEA development team interacts with solution architectures, operation, infrastructure, in order to fulfill required activities.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support IKEA digital transformation strategy.
- Develop and design digital solutions utilizing standard and best practices.
- Integrate solution components and third-party packages.
- Verification and testing of digital solutions.
- Work with infra structure and Support team to deploy digital solutions.
- Support Superuser trainings.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Identify and develop improvements for current digital solutions.
- Gather and document business requirements and prepare application design documents that would help in performing proper solution implementation.
- Follow IT policies and procedures.
- Recommend a best fit cost-effective solution for any IT needs whether to modify existing functionality or adding and developing new Applications or functions as requested by respective departments.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have at least 4+ years’ experience.
- .net platforms.
- Dynamics NAV/CRM platform.
- Collaboration platform.
- UWP applications.
- Database management skills on MS SQL server.
- SOAP / REST Services.
- XML/XSLT Expertise.
- Reporting tool experience on SQL Reporting Service.
- programming languages such as XRM is plus.
- Development Skills in various languages such as ( C#, VB, VB.net, Dynamics NAV CAL, J2EE, XML, XSLT).
Travel to operating cities is required at least on a quarterly basis.