Digital Operations Specialist
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
Define, develop, and implement the financial, operational and administrative processes to support the stability and growth on the online channel. This is done by:
- Proactively working with all stakeholders to reduce the number of financial and operational discrepancies in order to secure a positive customer experience.
- Ensuring that online customers have an enjoyable and successful shopping experience.
- Identify improvements and eliminate root causes of poor online customer shopping experience in: 1. Fulfillment 2. Delivery 3. Returned/cancelled orders 4. Payment.
- Tools, working methods and best practice to secure optimized operations and support the digital commerce business.
- Securing the fulfillment and follow up of operational and administrative processes.
- Root cause analyses of defects, incidents and customer feedback to secure improved digital performance and in back end systems.
- Co-ordinate the production and continual improvement of all new digital initiatives.
- Contributing to developing WMs and FAQ content to reduce the time spent on queries and complaints.
- Compile statistics related to customer service performance and produce a variety of reports to analyze data and identify key areas where improvement is required.
- Working and communicating with internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Performs regular order audits to check fulfillment units processes (both shipping and returns).
- Assists in driving quality control policies and procedures in fulfillment center.
- Intervenes with escalated or special cases of customer inquiries to ensure issues/requests are fully resolved.
- Bachelors in MIS, Business Technology or similar fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related business.
- Proven experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to operational element.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage a high-volume of assignments.
- Experience on following integrated systems such as (OMS, CRM, ERP and BI system).
Travel to operating cities is required at least on a quarterly basis.