Graphic Communications Coworker
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- Responsibility for overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
- Applying your extensive knowledge and understanding of people’s life a home and their buying behavior to improve graphic communication inside and outside the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
- Ensuring IKEA graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered and correctly placed.
- Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that support commercial priorities.
- Higher education in graphic communication design, media and typography.
- Computer proficient with extensive experience of using graphic design software and production tools.
- A deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- A practical hands-on approach to your responsibilities and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- A desire to seek out opportunities that improve the way we work, thereby minimize financial and environmental costs.
This job is in IKEA Salaam Store