Digital Project Manager
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
Ensure digital-intensive, prioritized business initiatives are realized, facilitating and maximizing collaboration across all relevant stakeholders and functions, from idea inception to proving it in live business.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead the realization of the assigned initiatives as part of the digital road map.
- Ensure smooth and sustainable hand-over of proven prioritized solutions to line business.
- Contribute to the accomplishment of the digitization strategy.
- Lead change management for the assigned initiatives to facilitate the increase in digital maturity.
- Contribute to create business cases for identified opportunities for value creation through digitization.
- Actively participate to prioritized digital-intensive business development initiatives.
- Monitor and report on progress of assigned initiatives.
- Test innovative digital technologies that can enable assigned initiatives.
- Scientific master degree.
- Project management.
- Stakeholders management.
- Omni-channel expertise.
Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
- Prince2 or equivalent.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Agile project management.
Travel required, both domestic and sometimes international.