Regional Facility Manager - West Region
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the role is to make sure the sustainability of the stores or property that assigned to the regional facility manager, and will be accountable for the assets services such as maintenance, cleaning, security, housekeeping, and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work. The competence have to show leadership skills and project oriented in order to manage several stores at the same time and ensure full support to the facility group leaders to do proper facility management.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create with the store group leader a planned preventative maintenance program for daily, weekly, monthly, bi-annual, and annual activities with follow up procedure.
- Manage processes toward daily facilities management, including maintenance, upkeep, and housekeeping, security, fore safety & prevention.
- Monitor the group leader’s activities and support technically.
- Analyze the document consumption of utilities and solution to reduce.
- Draft Scope of Work for in-store projects.
- Revise, review, and assist in drafting service level agreements within the store function.
- Analyze reports that shared from stores on progress of the activities or projects.
- Implementation plan for upgrade projects, new procedures & policies at stores.
- Engineering Degree with (4 years’ experience in relevant role).
- Retail/ store experience.
- Autocad, Microsoft project or primavera software skills.
- Managing technical rooms such UPS, Backup generator, ATS.
- Certifications: PMP is a plus.
- Licenses: Saudi Engineering Council.
The Regional Facility Manager will be reporting to Ops Regional Manager ensuring full involvement in the operation goals and targets by contributing in making decisions that are in line of the stores and regional priorities. The work will be mornings however it might require shift during Implementation of a project to manage the contractor out of working hours. Travel and on call will required supporting the operation whenever it is needed. The work will be in open environment, which will for sure have dust, roof inspection, noise and other factors.