Sales and Supply Support Group Leader
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for maximizing product availability service level to customer, by ensuring that all operational objectives/metrics are delivered including quality, quantity, cycle time, and cost through development and execution of operational initiatives
- Ensure that the store has the highest possible service level to customers and optimize the stock levels at lowest possible cost
- You are responsible for ensuring that the ordering process for the store is optimized
- You are the store expert in the sales IT-system and you are responsible for ensuring that all the coworkers who are operating the sales IT-system are trained to have the right competence in order to prevent mistakes that lead to stock imbalances
- You are responsible for ensuring that all Logistics KPI’s are produced in weekly and monthly reports and communicated to the managers that are responsible for acting on these KPI reports
- Ensure that your coworkers receive the proper training to perform their duties in a professional method
- Ensure that all areas under your responsibility are clean, tidy and safe
- Assist the logistics manager in securing store routines, maintaining basic data quality, efficient ordering and administrative procedures which support lowest possible logistics cost to strengthen IKEA
- Support sales managers and sales leaders in all forecasting and ordering tasks by producing analysis and follow-up tools for the ordering processes in the store
- Support sales managers and sales leaders with the range exchange processes (phasing in new articles and phasing out articles) in the store by monitoring progress of ordering parameters for new and outgoing articles
- Achieve P&L objectives by monitoring and controlling the total order process of the store in partnership with the sales team to secure inventory integrity
- Meet the commercial review expectations by ensuring efficient range administration and stock level routines are in place in partnership with sales partners.
- Ensure optimal availability of all products by maintaining inventory integrity routines and securing an efficient ordering process to improve CSI results.
- Act as an interface to secure administrative routines to maintain consistent stock balances
- Administer stock movements in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure efficient warehousing activities, adhering to inventory control procedures
- Organize regular inventories adhering to inventory control procedures
- Ensure the store always have sufficient stock of products in the sales locations.
- Ensure optimal usage of internal and external order parameters and sales space parameters in the IT system
- Develop annual goals and action plan for the department
- Contribute as a member of the Logistics team and provide training to other departments to secure logistics knowledge
- General retailing experience
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years retail supervisory experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge preferred
- Must have strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Must have multi-tasking capabilities and interest in details
- Must have an interest in home furnishings
- Must have advanced computer skills, including MS Office especially Excel
- Communication skills
- Must have excellent training skills
- Must be able to speak and understand English and Arabic
- Leadership skills
- The ability to work as an expert teacher is the most important leadership skill
- The sales and supply support group leader position is one of the most important positions in the store since the cost of goods sold is the biggest and most important cost parameter for any IKEA store
- The work requires a specialist profile that is also able to work as a trainer and presenter and teach many other managers exactly how to use the sales IT-system
- The ability to plan into the future and by abstract, mathematical thinking foresee what will happen and take corrective actions
We offer an exciting and wonderful work environment with great opportunities to grow and develop. You will be part of a values-driven and open organisation with the opportunity to contribute to creating a strong IKEA Brand for the many individual people!
This Job is in IKEA Salaam Store.