Customer Resolution Team Leader
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
- You are responsible to Supervise and coordinate activities of co-workers engaged in customer service jobs.
- You are responsible train, develop and evaluate the performance of co-workers in your area of responsibilities
- Check Daily attendance of co-workers, arrange and schedule jobs among co-workers
- You conduct routine briefing and assign tasks to individuals
- You ensure that all staff works according the pre-set and agreed procedures and routines.
- Conduct daily inspections on articles not delivered to the customers and ensure its returned to the stock
- You check customer issue registration procedure, pending issues and start following up.
- You register any new case(s) throughout the shift in the system
- Check wrong sale, cashier mistakes, over sale / price, and damage reports and sign them of.
- Displays IKEA standards and value system in behavior and appearance
- You maintain the customer suggestion box and appreciation box and raise those document to HR in monthly basis.
- Communicate with other departments and managers to resolve problems and expedite solutions
- Demonstrate a good understanding of policies, routines and procedures within your area of responsibility
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and IKEA policies to co-workers
- Help co-workers in resolving problems and completing assign tasks
- Follow up the delivery schedule with the D&A department and maintain a log book to ensure that purchased articles are delivered to customers in a timely and safe manner
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Check work of subordinates such as reports and records for accuracy and content and correct errors.
- Utilize the IKEA Concept Description, documentation and manuals together with the relevant tools to develop the business, your department and yourself
- Remain flexible and proactively look for opportunities to help in other areas in your function and where appropriate the larger store environment
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports and records, such as damage reports, quality reports, sales mistake reports, troubleshoot etc
- Analyze the report with action plan need it for improvement.
- Report Key performance indicator (KPI) for your section in monthly basis.
- Make recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures
- 2-3 years experience working in Customer Service
- Must be able to speak and understand English & Arabic profficiently
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to motivate, develop and direct people as they work and able to identify the best people for required job
- Able to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively within high stress situations
- Must have the ability to create an environment where the IKEA values are a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and visitors
This position is in Riyadh Store