- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
This job is located at IKEA Al Salam store.
الوظيفة الشاغرة في معرض ايكيا السلام مول
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Contribute to the highest goods availability for customers by the correct and on-time execution of the store goods flow tasks.
- Contribute to the agreed goals of the action plan in the daily work.
- Perform effectively the store goods flow operation and administrative tasks that support an efficient goods flow process.
- Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the data integrity of the inventory in order to maximise product availability for customers.
- Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building.
- Contribute to optimised goods flow operations in the store by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples.
- Be available to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store when required.
You would like to work in a dynamic and inspiring environment;
development is easy for you
Work in a team in which you seek solutions.
You have a good command of Arabic and English.
You can work on Saturdays, Fridays and Public holidays.
You are driven to further develop within IKEA;
You are service-oriented and have an eye for details;
You like to work in a team and know how to stimulate a positive climate within the team.
You are able to perform physical work; • You have a problem-solving ability.