Customer Relations Co-worker Part Time / موظف خدمة عملاء دوام جزئي
- الخرج السعودية
- دوام جزئي
معلومات عن الشركة
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Secure that the daily operations of Customer Services are working according to the Customer Service the IKEA way.
- Prepare the cash counter to be ready to meet the customer.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit / debit cards, gift vouchers or IKEA gift cards.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Ensure that returns/exchanges are done accurately in a timely manner and in accordance with IKEA Return Policy.
- Maintain the allowed cash limit in cash drawers and transfer the excess cash to the cash room safe through cash tube system.
- Count money at the end of shift, handover money, return cheques, credit card slips, span slips, credit sales and gift voucher, coupon or certificate to the cashier supervisor (cash office) and prepare and sign-off the cashier reconciliation form.
- Keep CS area clean and tidy.
- Ensure the availability of shopping/sales tools (supplies, plastic bags and wrapping paper) at your counter.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions.
- Report any informality or discrepancy in processing transaction to the Cashier Supervisor.
- Provide visitors with a positive experience by creating a friendly impression at the checkouts/CS.
- Implement and maintain safety and security measures.
- Secure that all technical and IT equipment used in the CS is proactively maintained so that it is always operational like stationeries e.g. printer, ribbons, receipt rolls, pens, tools are available.
- Report abnormal return (damage & quality issue) to CS Leader
- Secondary school and/or university students.
- Arabic and English language proficiency, intermediate level is a must.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills
هذه الوظيفة في ايكيا الخرج (بدوام جزئي)