IKEA Food/ Restaurant Coworker | موظف قسم الأغذية والمشروبات
- الظهران السعودية
- دوام كامل
معلومات عن الشركة
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Greet customers, present the menu, and explain daily specials to customers
- Prepare all operation set up and inside the kitchen before opening and set back up for refilling
- Prepare all set up in dining area such as condiment and back up chairs
- Operate the drink and coffee station and keep clean and tidy
- Have full knowledge related to food range and kind of service that we deliver
- Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations
- Remove dirty dishes and glasses and clean tables after customers finish meals
- Assist in dish area for breakdown dishes and cleaning according to needs
- Clean and set up dining areas, refill condiments, roll silverware, and stock service areas
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures
- Assist as back up for cashier area by have taking training and work as flexible according to needs
Most Food workers learn through short-term on-the-job training. No formal education or previous work experience is required to enter the occupation.
Previous experience in the service/ hospitality industry is desirable.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.