Sales Co-Worker | موظف مبيعات دوام كامل
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Serving customers and actively sell the products/items in your area "in your Home Furnishing Business (HFB)"
- Check and maintain that the area of your responsibility have products displayed, in good shape and clean, priced and that we have a full stock available to the customers on a daily basis before the store opening.
- Sort and return any remaining loose-hands to their home-location (products that don't belong to your area/HFB).
- Check the filling of all ordered products/items from a previous day on a daily basis.
- Organize the sales workstation on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all shopping tools are available and that you have spare quantities in your workstation, and contact customer service if out of stock.
- Follow the displayed safety procedures at all items.
- Repack opened packages or send them to recovery team.
- Replace damaged show models and send damaged items to recovery team.
- Hand over any pending issues or follow ups to your colleague when changing shifts.
- General sales and retailing experience.
- Must be able to work actively with visual merchandising techniques to influence customers impulse buying decisions.
- Must have good customer focus and be confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand Arabic. English is a plus.