Customer Relations Manager
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
You are a strong, experienced and passionate hands-on leader who knows how to lead through people and lead by example. You are passionate about developing and inspiring your leaders and co-workers and, together with your team, you provide our customers with a fun and hassle free shopping experience in our store. You:
- Have excellent skills in the Customer Service Operations field;
- Are an experienced leader and you lead by example;
- Experience of working in a customer-focused successful service industry, responsible for managing a large multi-functional team;
- Have solid communication, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Are able to provide a high teamwork spirit which reflects on our customer service;
- Have good attention to detail by being attentative, persistent, structured and accurate;
- Have excellent problem-solving and conflict-management experience with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Are very perceptive with the ability to implement solutions quickly.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Customer Relations Manager reporting to the Store Manager, you contribute to the Customer Relations assignment: to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Our aim is to motivate our customers to shop with us more frequently because they trust us to make their shopping experiences successful and their visits worthwhile; as every customer counts.
This is done by:
- Leading and managing your team and working with colleagues to understand our local competitor service offers, our customers’ shopping behaviours and their living situations, and use these insights to improve our customers’ shopping experience;
- Working with your team to secure an easy buying process that will make it easy and convenient for our customers to shop at all times throughout the day and encourage repeat visits to the store.
- Support commercial initiatives and priorities before, during and after the shopping experience and working to identify and remove hindrances in order to secure a positive shopping experience and easy payment and after-sales fulfillment.
- Ensuring that all the IKEA shopping tools are in place, in the right quantity and functioning effectively
- Ensuring the customer focus and relevant business plans relate and come together in a local action plan that is operationally implemented and fulfilled.
- Establish and maintain service agreements with internal stakeholders (including customer support) and external partners in order to protect operational standards and help safeguard the IKEA culture.
- Promoting and encouraging a customer-focused culture throughout the store to ensure we are first choice for home furnishings and destination for the whole family;
- Always looking at our store through the eyes of our customers and walk the shop floor during different times throughout the trading day;
- Experienced in creating and implementing plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Proven experience of being a valuable contributor to customer satisfaction and business unit results and a track record of developing people and organisations.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language (Arabic) and English.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a management role within the local Market is required
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.