Customer Relations Team Leader
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support a customer-focused culture throughout the complete unit and ensure an overall inspiring shopping experience.
- Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Create the emotional conditions for a positive meeting with visitors and customers.
- Implement the "ways to shop" in your unit.
- Provide a family-friendly environment that converts more visitors to happy customers.
- Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for your team and its individual members to ensure development.
- Ensure balanced operational excellence in daily operations within the stated area of responsibility to secure a positive shopping experience.
- Support proactively with customer insights to generate business and functional improvements.
- Understand customer expectations and coaches team to meet or exceed them at all times.
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
- Proven customer-focused mindset.
- Proven record/experience of developing people and organizations.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the Arabic and English.
- Experience of working in a customer service role within retail business.
- Quick learner who can adapt easily to changing demands.
- Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- Experienced in creating and implementing short-term plans and following up goals.
- Ability to communicate to large groups in a comfortable manner.