Country Financial Controller
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
- Provide the right expertise, simple tools, customer-centric policies, education to enable the organisation to exercise their financial responsibilities.
- Enable the business both operationally and strategically with tailoring solutions to enable the organisation to exercise their financial responsibilities rather than enforcing control. Continuously seek lean and optimise processes whilst simultaneously improve internal customer experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Establish, execute and enforce internal controls and accounting policies and procedures across the organization.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Capital Management, inventory, payroll, zakat and taxes.
- Ensure all statutory requirements and auditing policies are met.
- Ensure all Inter IKEA reporting requirements are met.
- Ongoing drive for simplification, automation & relevance.
- Provide guidance & support to all stores/OCP accounting team.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and/or Business Management.
10 years’ experience in Finance & Financial Planning
Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses:
Certified Financial Management.
Certified Management Accountant.