Digital Marketing Manager
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job
Be a strong contributor to the marketing team by communicating the complete IKEA offer to customers and consumers by planning, developing and managing all owned, earned and paid digital communication channels to achieve the defined marketing goals and strategy. This shall occur by:
- Stimulating home furnishing interest & driving engagement across all digital touch points.
- Driving traffic to all IKEA touch points (Stores & Online) by attracting new visitors to visit more often, and throughout their life stages.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To define the purpose of each digital communication channel and its contribution to the overall marketing goals and KPIs.
- To plan, develop and manage all digital communication channels to achieve the brand and commercial objectives.
- To lead and manage a team of digital and social media specialists and build the needed competences to uplift their performance, enrich their knowledge and refine their skill set.
- To manage and optimize performance, engagement and awareness lead campaigns to ensure KPIs are met.
- To lead on briefing media, social media and creative agencies on all digital lead or supported campaigns with periodic and real time assessment and optimization for a positive ROI and return in media spend.
- To set the direction, plan, develop and orchestrate the content assets that stream across owned, earned and paid digital media channels in an integrated manner.
- To analyze content consumption, audience behavior, social listening and various insights across all channels while attributing it to be part of the planning and implementation process.
- To introduce more personalized and targeted communication by utilizing internal and external data capabilities for more effective results.
- To be an integral player in acquiring and retaining customers via IKEA FRIENDs (loyalty program) by triggering interest and conversion.
- To generate and share a full understanding of the integrated digital communication channels’ attribution towards the path to purchase.
- To help in building and elevating the brand’s social media equity and ensure a healthy performance across all digital outlets.
- To generate tertial and campaign reports that outline performance and brand equity metrics.
- To continuously evolve the digital communication touch points with up to date integrated solutions and trends that best serves the KPIs and goals.
- To lead on all digital marketing projects such as marketing automation, dashboard configuration and other initiatives that assist in reporting, personalizing and enhancing the performance of the campaigns.
- Lead all technical enhancements needed on IKEAs digital assets to ensure effective use of media and to enable better tracking
- To actively contribute in all digital transformation initiatives that include communicating with IKEA’s customers (Personalization, marketing automation, data base management)
- To work closely with the digital commerce & creative team to develop relevant content to drive visitation and conversion
Bachelors in Business Management or Marketing.
- Have worked in similar role within a top tier e-commerce, retail, banking or consumer goods sectors. Digital agency or media agency experience is a must, preferably in digital media planning or digital media management.
- Greater knowledge and understanding of digital marketing in an omni-channel retail environment.
- Acquired in-depth knowledge and experience throughout the digital communication verticals SEO, SEM, Programmatic/ Display, Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Proven track of managing digital campaign performance and ROI for top tier brands in the retail or consumer goods sectors.
- Previous experience in managing social media pages covering content development, community management, reporting and analysis.
- Solid background and previously worked with Google Ads, DMP, Data studio, campaign management platforms, social media analytics and reporting tools, social media listening tools.
- Hands-on CRM experience and utilization to monitor, plan, extract and report.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Strong problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Digital and Technology Savvy.
- Google Ads certification is an advantage. Experience in promoting loyalty program is a plus.