- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Use visual merchandising competence to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identify in range presentation solutions in the store by working with store layout, range presentation and vitality.
- Stay up to date with knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise visitors with a strong visual impression.
- Use the knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, prices levels and meet the many individual taste and exceed our visitor's expectations.
- Act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of actions on financial results.
- Respect routines, timeframes and responsibilities, work together with the Communication &Interior Design Team and other functions in the store.
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness in planning and implementing all range presentation solutions by applying national directions and using global IKEA tools, proven IKEA solutions and best practices.
• A passion for home furnishing, retailing, design and how people live at home.
• A University Degree in interior design or architecture.
• A strong commercial focus.
• A design-based education with relevant work experience.
• Ability to generate new ideas and concepts.
• Strong visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Hands on profile and willing to learn and grow with IKEA.
• Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software.