Customer Service Coworker - Småland
- Airport Rd., Amman, Jordan
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in SYH Jordan - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
- You greet the customers in the entrance area and make sure that they feel welcome and well informed right from the start. You always forward the customers to the right contact person.
- Supervise children from 3 to 10 years, while parents are touring the store.
- Organize activities that stimulate children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth.
- Provide help and support to your colleagues when needed.
- Work together with other store functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for our customers in order to drive sustained long-term profitability.
- You think in a service-oriented way and you know how visitors turn into satisfied customers.
- You have a friendly manner and a sure instinct for dealing with people.
- You have a feel for recognizing the individual needs of our customers.
- You are always ready to find an answer to inquiries and a solution for problems.
- You know our range and our service options - the information from IKEA always keeps you up to date.
- You have a passion for home furnishings and the IKEA brand.
- You possess good knowledge in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous experience in working with children "experience in working with special needs is a plus".
- Good command of verbal & written English.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Need a hand? No problem! Contact us at: [email protected] and we'll be happy to help!