Inventory Team Leader - Kuwait Store
- IKEA Kuwait, Al Rai, Kuwait
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
- To manage and support colleagues in the goods flow team in order to co- ordinate and optimize goods flow operations in the store.
- Ability to manage a high-volume and vibrant retail environment.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Ability to manage operational performance while considering tactical plans.
- Ability to work during early and the late hours of the day.
- Ability to set and implement action plans, provide clear direction and follow up goals.
- More than 2 years experience of working in Inventory or logistics
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills (proficient in MS Office/MS Excel, reporting tool, etc.)
- Experience in Navision software is preferred
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.