Goods Flow Manager - Kuwait Store
- IKEA Kuwait, Al Rai, Kuwait
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
- Lead, Organise and inspire the goods flow team in the store to secure availability, efficient execution of the replenishment process and picking in the store.
- Use existing specialist goods flow knowledge and work together with Sales and Supply Support and the commercial team to co-ordinate and optimize goods flow operations in the store.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced retail or logistics environment.
- Experience and interest in retailing and/or home furnishing.
- Experience of leading and managing a team preferably gained in retailing and/or logistics.
- Understanding of budget, cost and key performance indicators and how to use them to plan, follow up and steer the business.
- Ability to build trust and communicate in a clear and targeted way with different people in various situations.
- Ability to manage a high-volume and vibrant retail environment.
- More than 5 years of experience working in Logistics/Warehouse.
- Good communication skills (Arabic is added advantage).
- Good computer skills (proficient in MS Office, reporting tools).
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.