Registered Dietitian/Certified Diabetes Educator
- S White Rd, San Jose, CA, USA
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Join us to reshape the future of chronic disease management! iHealth Labs introduced the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world. Since then, iHealth Labs has become a global leader in digital health technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive chronic disease management solutions. Our mission is to connect patient care at the doctor’s office with individual’s daily life and provide real-time support to empower people with chronic conditions live healthier.
Descripción del empleo
- Work with a cross-functional product team to develop and constantly improve digital health solutions to extend the chronic disease management beyond doctor’s office.
- Serve as the leader of clinical service team, to develop clinical protocols and educational content for diabetes and hypertension self-management education program that meets AADE and AHA standards.
- Collaboratively develop an individualized care plan, behavior goals and learning objectives with each patient. Provide individual case management to patients.
- Use the established Standards of Practice and Professional Performance (SOP/SOPP) in diabetes care and evidence-based practice guidelines to determine the educational interventions for each individual.
- Collaborate with primary care physicians and other clinicians, utilize iHealth Share Care platform and devices to track and monitor outcomes and provide educational interventions. Provide real-time support to program participant remotely at shifts.
- Document assessment data, educational plan, educational services provided and evaluation results in each participant’s educational records.
- Utilize a team approach to provide services and collaborates and communicate with team members when needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Must have bachelors degree combined with licensure below. Knowledge or willingness to learn about new health technology is a plus.
RD/RDN (Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist)/Certified Diabetes Educator
Bachelor’s degree in nursing or health related field. Advanced degree (Master in health-related field, PhD, PharmD, or MD) is preferred.
At least three years clinical experience as a Registered Dietitian in a diabetes education center or a diabetes care focused medical center. Leadership in a Diabetes Education Accreditation Program (DEAP) is preferred. Extensive, direct hands-on experience on the care of patients with chronic conditions is required. Digital health experience is appreciated but not mandatory.
Bi-Lingual a Plus: Tagalog, Vietnamese, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.