- 80 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 117440
IGG is looking for a Operations Manager to join the Singapore Team to develop high quality Mobile game titles.
This is a permanent position based in Singapore, and requires working onsite.
1. Develop new product launch strategies for different countries and regions, keeping track of product release operations, maintain communication with players and related departments to optimize products.
2. Tailor-make and follow up in-game events based on the country where the product is launched.
3. Continually analyze strategies to propose new ways to optimize customer stickiness, user experience and game revenue.
4. Assist in product image, and formulate effective marketing and promotion for different countries and regions.
5. Regularly collect information to conduct data analysis and researching on rival products in the markets of various countries.
6. Regularly provide the Development teams with updated feedback on the follow-up content of the product according to the characteristics of different countries.
7. Team management - Able to manage the company’s Operations teams across different regions/countries, and to assist in managing the daily operations in various countries.
1. Fluent in English and Chinese (oral and written) in the related field.
2. 3+ years of relevant experience in game production; experience in game development/design is a plus.
3. Deep understanding of the local market; familiar with various game genres and gaming platforms.
4. Good acumen in market trends, highly creative, and able to make use of various marketing resources.
5. Keen on learning, able to analyze the market, and the ability to solve problems independently.