- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: Remote
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. We offer applications that enable companies to respond quickly to market changes and use resources in a more agile way to achieve better business performance and competitive advantages. IFS’s products are known for being user friendly, modular in their design and flexible enough to support the customers in their way of working according to their established processes. IFS was founded in 1983, currently has over 4,000 employees, and supports more than ten thousand customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners.
In 2020, IFS acquired Clevest Solutions Inc., the leading provider of mobile workforce management and advanced network deployment solutions in the utilities vertical.
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards your talent and adaptability? Do you love learning new skills and gaining new experiences on the job? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to combine your skill as a Business Analyst with our leading technology to solve problems for customers?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing Professional Services team. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Business Analyst will be focused on pre-sales and implementation activities that deliver great solutions for great customers.
To achieve this goal your will lead a wide variety of activities including facilitating requirements workshops, helping Solution Architects to define great solutions for our customers, supporting pre-sales activities, and liaising with Product Managers to support the development of our products and services. Whatever the task, you will help to define and deliver solutions that meet requirements, exceed expectations and deliver great customer satisfaction.
Based at our office in Richmond, BC, you must have the ability to travel to customer sites, primarily in North America. Expected travel is around 25%.
What you’ll be doing
• Lead business requirements workshops for customers
• Help to map requirements to our products to enable customers to achieve their objectives
• Work with Product Managers and Product Owners to contribute to the product roadmap
• Be a trusted advisor to customers and partners
• Work with the Sales team to assist with solution proposals and estimates
• Based on close relationships with customers and prospects, drive continued enhancements to our product platform
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a customer-facing consulting, project delivery or technical sales role in a software or similar company
• Demonstrated ability as a Business Analyst – eliciting requirements, defining processes and solutions, facilitating workshops
• Post-secondary education in an engineering, business or computer science related degree is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Business Analysis training and/or certification (e.g., IIBA-CBAP, PMI-PBA) are assets
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail, self-motivated, pragmatic, proactive, and able to handle a variety of tasks that can change on a daily basis
• Excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, respect, courtesy, and discretion
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
• Experience in a variety of project management methodologies is an asset (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid Agile)
• Experience with Electric, Gas or Water Utilities is highly desirable, experience in other asset-intensive industries (mining, oil and gas) is an asset