Program Manager – R&D Service Management
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
IFS Service Management is the market-leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 6th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
In the Service Management team at IFS R&D, we believe that enabling our customers to deliver on their moment of service will unearth new ways to create value and evolve businesses. The agility and the dynamic design processes created by our teams really drive our product beyond our competitors. From web apps to mobile apps, our applications meet the needs of a diverse set of users. Consumers accessing the portals we provide, contact center agents needing information at their fingertips, planners managing complex scheduling problems, field technicians working on a small-factor mobile device, and back-office contract managers and billing personnel entering and managing large volumes of data. Our Program Managers ensure the customers to have a smooth business operation by delivering the right functionality.
We are now strengthening our team of Program Managers with a Program Manager to lead our new "Installed Base" program. This program will ultimately be responsible for the areas of our application that manage the assets, equipment and products that our customers service. It covers the definition and structures of the installed base equipment, preventive/recurring service programs, predictive maintenance, our use of IoT and the ability to manage upgrade and recall campaigns.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, open-minded individual to join us as a Program Manager to be a part of our global team. You will be responsible for a program with team members globally distributed and you will collaborate with Program Managers also spread around the world.
A Program Manager at IFS is responsible for realizing the intended value of decided investment cases. A program manager is the voice of the customer, provides technical thought leadership, and ensures that we deliver the intended value on time, on budget, and with the right quality, resulting in great customer adoption and high customer satisfaction.
You as a Program Manager at IFS Service Management will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that we deliver the intended value on time, on budget and with the right quality.
- Driving the delivery of the investment cases through coordination, planning, and prioritization within a set scope across all aspects of the development and support cycle.
- Interacts and collaborates across all parts of R&D and the wider organization
- Prioritizing work effectively in a value-driven manner
- Assess risk and impact.
- Working with functional design and detailed specifications.
- Working effectively with our Product Managers to set clear, and challenging goals for the area of responsibility and pursueing those with enthusiasm and passion
- Acting on customer feedback and escalations, handling communication and interactions with stakeholders, customers, and partners.
- Degree in Engineering covering Chemical & Process, Mechanical, Production & Maintenance or equivalent streams.
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing to activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Good understanding of one or more of our target industries and domain product/technology offerings as well as the business application processes for our target customers.
- Experience from relevant industries and markets, and are used to interact with customers and partners
- Experience in technical design and programming skills will be an added advantage.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.