Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Neuss, Germany
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: On site
INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THE DIGITAL FUTURE!
IFS™ is a leading global provider of business software in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Enterprise Operational Intelligence (EOI). Founded in 1983, IFS has 4,000 employees and supports its renowned customers in over 50 countries with comprehensive industry expertise to act more agile and be optimally positioned for the future. IFS is represented in German-speaking countries by IFS Germany in Erlangen and further branches in Neuss and Stuttgart as well as IFS Switzerland in Zurich with a total of around 280 employees. Further information is available at IFS.com.
If you would like to discover new, challenging perspectives in a competent team and work in a dynamic, exciting and professional project environment with customers from the upper mid-market, talk to us about your career at IFS
YOUR TASKS THAT CHALLENGE YOU:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the project for our customers, within agreed scope, time and cost.
- Govern and Steer the overall project plan
- Display Leadership abilities including the ability to ensure the consulting team is acting as a uniform entity in both communication and methodology
- Know how to apply the key concepts from the IFS Methodologies, be able to communicate this to the Customer
- Project controlling: operational planning, control and implementation of projects in terms of time, budget and quality in a national and international environment
- Technical leadership of project staff and resource management
- Participation in project costing and contract design
- Stakeholder management and support of change management processes
- Supporting our sales team during customer presentations
- Customer contact beyond go-live
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work expierence
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in project management. Ideally prior experience in managing ERP implementation projects
- Experience in conducting projects in Agile methodology will be an asset
- Certification in one of other Project Management methodologies like Prince2, IPMA or PMP
- Experience in IFS Applications will be an asset
- Sound knowledge of project management methods and tools
- High quality standards and a strong sense of responsibility
- Hands-on leadership personality with a high degree of customer orientation and empathy
- Confidence in dealing with customers at management level
- Courage for creative lateral thinking and entrepreneurial action
- German & English language on professional business level
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel (60%) are a prerequisite
With IFS, you are choosing one of the best employers in Europe. We offer you an attractive salary with above-average additional benefits: Company car for private use throughout Europe, company pension scheme, further training opportunities and intensive support during the induction phase. You can expect an open corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere. Flexible working time models, individual support through regular health promotion and work-life balance are part of our company practice.
Sounds exciting? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We expressly guarantee discretion and comprehensive protection of your interests!