Senior Software Designer (Content) - R&D, BMRA
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their own career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We, the "Business Modelling, Reporting and Analytics group" (BMRA) are on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Software Designer.
You as a Senior Software Designer at IFS would be responsible to:
- Work with the Design Sprint team to evaluate product usage by customers and use this to evolve our product.
- Capture business requirements and translate them to User and system requirements.
- Create and maintain user and technical documentation.
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Create and maintain user education content.
- Help testers to create, automate and execute test scenarios.
- A degree in Software Engineering or related.
- Strong written and spoken communication in the English language.
- Knows Power BI and how to create reports in it.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, SSAS, SSRS, and PowerBI.
- Experience with modelling and maintaining BI solutions.
- Would be advantageous to have knowledge in:
- Frontend development
- Backend development
For further information, please contact Gayan Dasanayake ([email protected]).
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 2021-05-31.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com