Software Architect/Principal Software Engineer (Angular) - R&D Experience Framework
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- RnD Referral ID: RnD21
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We are on the lookout for a talented Software Architect / Principal Software Engineer, specialized in front-end web application framework development, utilizing all the latest front-end web application development tools, technologies and practices to deliver fit-for-purpose enterprise-grade software solutions within a modern DevSecOps process.
- Identify yourself, first and foremost, as a very senior level front-end web application engineer
- Have strong software architecture, technical design and programming skills
- Solid experience in software quality assurance and automation
- Have experience working in a cloud-first environment
We’d like to hear from people with:
- Technical expertise in Angular, TypeScript, RxJS and HTML5.
- A track record in building enterprise grade commercial business applications.
- Experience in working in a containerized development setup with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in automated test development using Jest, Cypress
- Exposure to GIT, Bitbucket and/or Azure Pipelines
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills along with an innovative mindset
A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information technology along with 5+ years proven experience working in a similar role
We are recruiting throughout June & July, if you are interested please submit your application as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.