DevOps Engineer - R&D Experience Framework
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We are in the lookout for talented Front-End DevOps Engineers to join our R&D Experience Framework team to steer our world class web client framework to the next level.
We develop and deliver an Angular/React core type framework. A framework used to develop a very large single-page application based on the latest Angular version.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 2-3 years’ experience in Testing Enterprise Grade Web Applications
- Technical expertise in DevOps, CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) & Agile aspects in software development pipelines.& software testing.
- Experience in Test Automation Tools, such as Cypress, Jest, Selenium, Protractor, UI Test Tools for Web Applications.
- Experience in using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket.
- Thorough knowledge in one or more of below areas is a definite plus;
- Knowledge in UI, Performance, Security and Usability Testing
- Knowledge in Low-Level & High-Level Testing.
- Knowledge in Test Data Management and Test Documentation.
We are recruiting throughout April and May, if you are interested please submit your application by May 31, 2021.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.