Senior Data Analyst
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Acumatica is a sister company of IFS and a leading cloud ERP software that empowers businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Project Management, etc. on a robust and flexible platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to drive and facilitate a quantitative ROI approach to all marketing activities from strategy to execution to performance assessment.
• Build reporting capabilities using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and represent results in easy-to-understand, interactive dashboards for the Sales and Marketing teams.
• Develop ad-hoc queries and reports based on requirements.
• Write and maintain Python-based ETL processes for extracting and preparing data.
• Maintain, manage, and grow in-house SQL database
• Analyze campaign performance, monitor performance trends, spot outliers, and communicate results weekly.
• Use data analysis to measure performance, test hypotheses, develop insights, and make recommendations
• Leverage and manage Hubspot and Acumatica CRM to measure, track, and analyze marketing programs and performance.
• Compile performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate best practices in future campaigns weekly.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates passion to apply creative and practical solutions to automate reporting tasks.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• 2+ years relevant experience in reporting and analytics.
• Experience with BI tools
• Experience with web scraping and automation tools
• Ability to clean and analyze with messy datasets, pull data from third-party sources and use of API
• SQL optimization and complex query development
• Data modeling and Forecasting.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to investigate, validate, reconcile and audit using data.
• Results-oriented. Self-starter with excellent multi-tasking skills and must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Tableau is an added advantage
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 26th March 2021.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.